Amanda M. Girth is assistant professor in the John Glenn School of Public Affairs at The Ohio State University. Her research interests include government contracting and public–private partnerships, with a focus on performance and accountability. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outsourcing Public Service Delivery: Management Responses in Noncompetitive Markets
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 887–900, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Girth, A. M., Hefetz, A., Johnston, J. M. and Warner, M. E. (2012), Outsourcing Public Service Delivery: Management Responses in Noncompetitive Markets. Public Administration Review, 72: 887–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02596.x
Amir Hefetz is a researcher at Haifa University in Israel. His research focuses on the privatization practices of U.S. local governments. E-mail: email@example.com
Jocelyn M. Johnston is associate professor of public administration and policy at American University. Her current research focuses on public management and alternative public service delivery, specifi cally, government contracting and collaborative service delivery networks. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mildred E. Warner is professor of city and regional planning at Cornell University. Her research focuses on privatization, decentralization, and economic development policy among U.S. local governments. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!