Tina Nabatchi is assistant professor of public administration and international affairs in the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University. Her research focuses on dispute resolution, collaborative governance, and citizen participation in the public sector. E-mail: email@example.com
Faster? Cheaper? Better? Using ADR to Resolve Federal Sector EEO Complaints
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 50–61, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Nabatchi, T. and Stanger, A. (2013), Faster? Cheaper? Better? Using ADR to Resolve Federal Sector EEO Complaints. Public Administration Review, 73: 50–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02601.x
Anya Stanger is a doctoral candidate in social science in the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University. Her dissertation research focuses on prisoners of conscience in the United States, specifi cally examining how privilege and identity are mobilized in bordercrossing nonviolent activism. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!