Unionization and Work Attitudes: How Union Commitment Influences Public Sector Job Satisfaction
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 74–84, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Davis, R. S. (2013), Unionization and Work Attitudes: How Union Commitment Influences Public Sector Job Satisfaction. Public Administration Review, 73: 74–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02609.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!