Nicola Bellé is assistant professor in the Department of Policy Analysis and Public Management at Bocconi University in Milan, Italy. His research focuses on work motivation, public employee attitudes, job design, and leadership. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experimental Evidence on the Relationship between Public Service Motivation and Job Performance
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 143–153, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Bellé, N. (2013), Experimental Evidence on the Relationship between Public Service Motivation and Job Performance. Public Administration Review, 73: 143–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02621.x
This study is part of a joint research project with the Italian National School of Public Administration (Scuola Superiore della Pubblica Amministrazione – SSPA).
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!