William G. Resh is assistant professor in the School of Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University. His research focuses on administrative politics, organizational behavior, and personnel policy.E-mail: email@example.com
No Solutions, Only Trade-Offs? Evidence about Goal Conflict in Street-Level Bureaucracies
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 132–142, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Resh, W. G. and Pitts, D. W. (2013), No Solutions, Only Trade-Offs? Evidence about Goal Conflict in Street-Level Bureaucracies. Public Administration Review, 73: 132–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02623.x
David W. Pitts is associate professor in the Department of Public Administration and Policy at American University in Washington, D.C. His research focuses on public management, workforce diversity, and education policy.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!