Repositioning American Public Administration? Citizen Estrangement, Administrative Reform, and the Disarticulated State
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 278–289, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Durant, R. F. and Ali, S. B. (2013), Repositioning American Public Administration? Citizen Estrangement, Administrative Reform, and the Disarticulated State. Public Administration Review, 73: 278–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02646.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!