Donald F. Norris is professor and chair of the Department of Public Policy and director of the Maryland Institute for Policy Analysis and Research at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. He specializes in urban politics, public management, and the adoption, management, and impacts of information technology, including electronic government, in public organizations. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local E-Government in the United States: Transformation or Incremental Change?
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 165–175, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Norris, D. F. and Reddick, C. G. (2013), Local E-Government in the United States: Transformation or Incremental Change?. Public Administration Review, 73: 165–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02647.x
Christopher G. Reddick is professor and chair of the Department of Public Administration at the University of Texas at San Antonio. His research and teaching interests are in information technology and public sector organizations. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!