The Other Type of Performance Information: Nonroutine Feedback, Its Relevance and Use
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 265–276, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Kroll, A. (2013), The Other Type of Performance Information: Nonroutine Feedback, Its Relevance and Use. Public Administration Review, 73: 265–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02648.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!