Pavlina Majorosova is a doctoral student in the Department of Politics at The New School for Social Research, New York. Her research focuses on the nonprofi t sector in the United States and the intersection between nonprofi ts and government. Specifi cally, she is interested in the politics of social innovation in the area of nonprofi t education and how it relates to education reform. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
When Philanthropy Gets Personal: Achieving High-Impact Philanthropy through Disciplined Approach
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 937–940, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Majorosova, P. (2012), When Philanthropy Gets Personal: Achieving High-Impact Philanthropy through Disciplined Approach. Public Administration Review, 72: 937–940. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02651.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!