Representative Bureaucracy and Partisanship: The Implementation of Election Law
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 242–252, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Kropf, M., Vercellotti, T. and Kimball, D. C. (2013), Representative Bureaucracy and Partisanship: The Implementation of Election Law. Public Administration Review, 73: 242–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02654.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!