Timothy P. Schmidle is a researcher in the policy and research unit of the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board. He did his graduate work in labor relations at Cornell University and in public administration at Syracuse University. E-mail: email@example.com
Does the Final Score Truly Count? Performance Report Scorecards and the Government Performance and Results Act of 1993
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 926–934, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Schmidle, T. P. (2012), Does the Final Score Truly Count? Performance Report Scorecards and the Government Performance and Results Act of 1993. Public Administration Review, 72: 926–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02658.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!