Administrators’ and Elected Officials’ Collaboration Networks: Selecting Partners to Reduce Risk in Economic Development
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Special Issue: This special issue in honor of H. George Frederickson is sponsored by the School of Public Affairs and Administration, University of Kansas
Volume 72, Issue s1, pages S58–S68, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Feiock, R. C., Lee, I. W. and Park, H. J. (2012), Administrators’ and Elected Officials’ Collaboration Networks: Selecting Partners to Reduce Risk in Economic Development. Public Administration Review, 72: S58–S68. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02659.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!