Andrew G. Biggs is resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute. Previously, he was principal deputy commissioner of the Social Security Administration, SSA's deputy commissioner for policy, and associate director of the White House National Economic Council. He holds a doctorate from the London School of Economics. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding Answers to the Public Compensation Question
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 780–781, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Biggs, A. G. and Richwine, J. (2012), Finding Answers to the Public Compensation Question. Public Administration Review, 72: 780–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02661.x
Jason Richwine is senior policy analyst at the Heritage Foundation, where he has published widely on issues of public sector compensation. He previously worked at the American Enterprise Institute as a research fellow. He earned his doctorate in public policy in 2009 from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!