Richard J. Herzog is professor of government and director of the master of public administration program at Stephen F. Austin State University. His current research interests include validating stories that managers tell, discovering administrative ironies, and theory assessment in administrative settings. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning from Public Sector Narratives
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 922–925, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Herzog, R. J. (2012), Learning from Public Sector Narratives. Public Administration Review, 72: 922–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02662.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!