Yongheng Yang is associate professor of public administration in the School of Public Policy and Management at Tsinghua University in Beijing. His research interests include public service delivery, performance measurement, and strategic planning and management. E-mail: email@example.com
On the Development of Public–Private Partnerships in Transitional Economies: An Explanatory Framework
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 301–310, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Hou, Y. and Wang, Y. (2013), On the Development of Public–Private Partnerships in Transitional Economies: An Explanatory Framework. Public Administration Review, 73: 301–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02672.x
Yilin Hou is the Stanley W. Shelton Professor of Public Finance in the Department of Public Administration and Policy, School of Public and International Affairs, University of Georgia. His research interests include fi scal and budgetary institutions, state and local taxation, the intellectual development of public budgeting, and intergovernmental fi scal relations. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youqiang Wang is professor of public administration in the School of Public Policy and Management at Tsinghua University in Beijing. His research interests include administrative system reform, public budgeting and fi nance, and strategic planning and management. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!