Randall H. Reid is county administrator of Sarasota County, Florida, and a frequent national speaker on sustainable communities. He has worked for more than 38 years in city and county management positions in Vandalia, Ohio; Green River, Wyoming; and Titusville and Alachua County, Florida. Reid holds a master's degree in public administration from the University of Dayton. He serves on the national board of directors of the Alliance for Innovation and is active in the International City Management Association and the Florida City/County Management Association. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Achieving Organizational Capacity for Sustainable Communities
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 853–855, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Reid, R. H. (2012), Achieving Organizational Capacity for Sustainable Communities. Public Administration Review, 72: 853–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02675.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!