Harish P. Jagannath is a doctoral student in the Maxwell School of Public Affairs and Citizenship at Syracuse University. He is pursuing his doctorate in public administration, specializing in public management and development with a focus on global health partnerships. Previously, he served on the faculty of the Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad, where he was involved in research, training, and consulting with central and state government departments and multilateral agencies. He also taught graduate-level courses in human resource management and strategic planning. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Collaborate or Not: That Is the Question
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 190–193, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Jagannath, H. P. (2013), To Collaborate or Not: That Is the Question. Public Administration Review, 73: 190–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02679.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!