Ann O'M. Bowman holds the Hazel Davis and Robert Kennedy Chair in the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University. Her research interests revolve around intergovernmental relations, especially the relationships of states to their localities and of states to each other. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Making Connections: Performance Regimes and Extreme Events
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 63–73, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Bowman, A. O'M. and Parsons, B. M. (2013), Making Connections: Performance Regimes and Extreme Events. Public Administration Review, 73: 63–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02680.x
Bryan M. Parsons is assistant professor of political science in the College of Business and Global Affairs at the University of Tennessee at Martin. He specializes in American politics, and his research focuses on political networks, public opinion, and voting behavior. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!