From Central Planning to Centrality: Krakow's Land Prices After Poland's Big Bang
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
Real Estate Economics
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 269–297, Summer 2005
How to Cite
Dale-Johnson, D., Redfearn, C. L. and Brzeski, W. J. (2005), From Central Planning to Centrality: Krakow's Land Prices After Poland's Big Bang. Real Estate Economics, 33: 269–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2005.00119.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!