Real Estate for the Long Term: The Effect of Return Predictability on Long-Horizon Allocations
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
© 2009 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 117–153, Spring 2009
How to Cite
MacKinnon, G. H. and Al Zaman, A. (2009), Real Estate for the Long Term: The Effect of Return Predictability on Long-Horizon Allocations. Real Estate Economics, 37: 117–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2009.00237.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!