Government Supply of Land in a Dual Market
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 167–184, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Ooi, J. T.L., Sirmans, C.F. and Turnbull, G. K. (2011), Government Supply of Land in a Dual Market. Real Estate Economics, 39: 167–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2010.00290.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!