Integrating Illiquid Assets into the Portfolio Decision Process
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 277–311, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Anglin, P. M. and Gao, Y. (2011), Integrating Illiquid Assets into the Portfolio Decision Process. Real Estate Economics, 39: 277–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2010.00291.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!