The Economic Impact of Anticipated House Price Changes—Evidence from Home Sales
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 345–378, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Miller, N. G., Peng, L. and Sklarz, M. A. (2011), The Economic Impact of Anticipated House Price Changes—Evidence from Home Sales. Real Estate Economics, 39: 345–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2010.00292.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!