Are Investors the Bad Guys? Tenure and Neighborhood Stability in Chelsea, Massachusetts
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 351–386, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Fisher, L. M. and Lambie-Hanson, L. (2012), Are Investors the Bad Guys? Tenure and Neighborhood Stability in Chelsea, Massachusetts. Real Estate Economics, 40: 351–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2011.00317.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!