Can Bank Lines of Credit Protect REITs against a Credit Crisis?
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 285–316, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Ooi, J. T.L., Wong, W.-C. and Ong, S.-E. (2012), Can Bank Lines of Credit Protect REITs against a Credit Crisis?. Real Estate Economics, 40: 285–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2011.00318.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!