The Effects of Homeownership on Children's Outcomes: Real Effects or Self-Selection?
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 566–602, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Holupka, S. and Newman, S. J. (2012), The Effects of Homeownership on Children's Outcomes: Real Effects or Self-Selection?. Real Estate Economics, 40: 566–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2012.00330.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!