Flooding and Liquidity on the Bayou: The Capitalization of Flood Risk into House Value and Ease-of-Sale
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 103–129, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Turnbull, G. K., Zahirovic-Herbert, V. and Mothorpe, C. (2013), Flooding and Liquidity on the Bayou: The Capitalization of Flood Risk into House Value and Ease-of-Sale. Real Estate Economics, 41: 103–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2012.00338.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!