Why Do Sellers Hold Out in the Housing Market? An Option-Based Explanation
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 384–417, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Qian, W. (2013), Why Do Sellers Hold Out in the Housing Market? An Option-Based Explanation. Real Estate Economics, 41: 384–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2012.00345.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!