Real Estate Prices During the Roaring Twenties and the Great Depression
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 278–309, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Nicholas, T. and Scherbina, A. (2013), Real Estate Prices During the Roaring Twenties and the Great Depression. Real Estate Economics, 41: 278–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6229.2012.00346.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!