*Direct correspondence to S. Fernando Rodriguez, Department of Sociology & Anthropology, University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX 79968 〈email@example.com〉. Data and code book will be provided to those who wish to replicate these findings. The authors wish to thank the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Gender Differences in Criminal Sentencing: Do Effects Vary Across Violent, Property, and Drug Offenses?*
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 318–339, June 2006
How to Cite
Fernando Rodriguez, S., Curry, T. R. and Lee, G. (2006), Gender Differences in Criminal Sentencing: Do Effects Vary Across Violent, Property, and Drug Offenses?. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 318–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00383.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!