*Direct correspondence or requests for data and coding information to Laura R. Olson, Department of Political Science, Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634-1354 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. We thank Robert Wuthnow for providing us with the data for this project. Additional thanks are due to two anonymous reviewers, Jason Barabas, Paul Djupe, John Green, Robert Lineberry, Nina Paynter, Joe Stewart, and Adam Warber for their helpful advice and input. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Eastern Sociological Society meetings in March 2005.
Religion and Public Opinion about Same-Sex Marriage*
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 340–360, June 2006
How to Cite
Olson, L. R., Cadge, W. and Harrison, J. T. (2006), Religion and Public Opinion about Same-Sex Marriage. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 340–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00384.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!