*Direct correspondence to Annette Steinacker, Department of Politics and Policy, 170 E. 10th St., Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, CA 91711 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉.
Externalities, Prospect Theory, and Social Construction: When Will Government Act, What Will Government Do?*
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 459–476, September 2006
How to Cite
Steinacker, A. (2006), Externalities, Prospect Theory, and Social Construction: When Will Government Act, What Will Government Do?. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 459–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00391.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!