*Direct correspondence to Eric Plutzer, Department of Political Science, 219 Pond Laboratory, Penn State University, University Park, PA 16802〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The data used in this study were obtained from the archive at the Henry A. Murray Research Center and code needed to replicate the study is available from the first author on request. The authors thank Susan Welch for comments on an earlier draft of this article, and the Liberal Arts Research and Graduate Studies Office (RGSO) at Penn State for financial support.
Family Transitions, Economic Status, and Voter Turnout Among African-American Inner-City Women*
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 658–678, September 2006
How to Cite
Plutzer, E. and Wiefek, N. (2006), Family Transitions, Economic Status, and Voter Turnout Among African-American Inner-City Women. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 658–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00402.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!