*Direct correspondence to Andrew K Jorgenson, Department of Sociology, Washington State University, PO Box 644020, Pullman, WA 99164-4020 〈email@example.com〉. The author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The author thanks the anonymous reviewers and the editor of SSQ for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article.
The Transnational Organization of Production and Environmental Degradation: A Cross-National Study of the Effects of Foreign Capital Penetration on Water Pollution Intensity, 1980–1995*
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 711–730, September 2006
How to Cite
Jorgenson, A. K. (2006), The Transnational Organization of Production and Environmental Degradation: A Cross-National Study of the Effects of Foreign Capital Penetration on Water Pollution Intensity, 1980–1995. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 711–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00405.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!