* Direct correspondence to Natalie Masuoka, Department of Political Science, University of California Irvine, 3151 Social Science Plaza, Irvine, CA 92697〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The author will share all data and coding materials upon request for purpose of replication. The author thanks Matt Barreto, Louis DeSipio, Bernard Grofman, Katherine Tate, the panel participants at the 2005 American Political Science Annual Meeting, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions.
Together They Become One: Examining the Predictors of Panethnic Group Consciousness Among Asian Americans and Latinos*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 993–1011, December 2006
How to Cite
Masuoka, N. (2006), Together They Become One: Examining the Predictors of Panethnic Group Consciousness Among Asian Americans and Latinos. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 993–1011. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00412.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!