* Direct correspondence to Mary E. Campbell, Sociology Department, University of Iowa, W140 Seashore Hall, Iowa City, IA 52242 〈email@example.com〉. The first author will share all data and coding information with those who wish to replicate this study. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2005 Annual Meeting of the Population Association of America. The authors thank Steven Hitlin and Carolyn Liebler for their helpful comments, as well as three anonymous reviewers and the editor.
Categorical Imperatives: The Interaction of Latino and Racial Identification*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1030–1052, December 2006
How to Cite
Campbell, M. E. and Rogalin, C. L. (2006), Categorical Imperatives: The Interaction of Latino and Racial Identification. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1030–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00414.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!