* Direct correspondence to Hilde Coffé, Katholieke Universiteit Brussel, Vrijheidslaan 17, B-1081 Brussels, Belgium 〈email@example.com〉. The authors will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. They thank Didier Willaert, Katrien Lauwerysen, and Tom Colpaert for making available their data. Previous versions of this article were presented at the Marktdag Sociologie (Brussels, Belgium, June 2005), and at the Second TSCF Meeting on Social Capital (Buggiba, Malta, September 2005). The authors are grateful to Aimee Milagrosa, Liz Thomas, and the participants of the mentioned conferences. They also thank Pamela Paxton, Robert Putnam, and Wendy Rahn for their valuable insights. The SSQ anonymous reviewers provided comments that significantly improved the work.
Community Heterogeneity: A Burden for the Creation of Social Capital?*
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1053–1072, December 2006
How to Cite
Coffé, H. and Geys, B. (2006), Community Heterogeneity: A Burden for the Creation of Social Capital?. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1053–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00415.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!