* Direct correspondence to James P. Wenzel, Department of Political Science, University of Texas–Pan American, 1201 W. University Dr., Edinburg, TX 78541-2999 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. I gratefully acknowledge the collaboration of my colleagues Professor Robert D. Wrinkle and Professor Jerry Polinard on an earlier version of this article. Whatever the article contributes to the field was enhanced immeasurably by their help. I, of course, jealously insist on retaining full credit for its weaknesses. All data and coding information are available on request.
Acculturation Effects on Trust in National and Local Government Among Mexican Americans*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1073–1087, December 2006
How to Cite
Wenzel, J. P. (2006), Acculturation Effects on Trust in National and Local Government Among Mexican Americans. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1073–1087. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00416.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!