* Direct correspondence to Professor Peter Doerschler, Department of Politics, Loras College, Dubuque, IA 52001. Special thanks to Lee Ann Banaszak, Doug Blum, Joe Cammarano, Jim Carlson, Mark Hyde, Mark Salter, Gregory White, and Gonul Tol for their comments on earlier drafts of this article. All data and coding are available from the author on request. All errors or omissions are, of course, the sole responsibility of the author.
Push-Pull Factors and Immigrant Political Integration in Germany*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1100–1116, December 2006
How to Cite
Doerschler, P. (2006), Push-Pull Factors and Immigrant Political Integration in Germany. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1100–1116. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00418.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!