* Direct correspondence to M. V. Hood III, Department of Political Science, School of Public and International Affairs, 104 Baldwin Hall, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 〈email@example.com〉. The data used in this article are available on request from the authors. The authors thank the Carl Vinson Institute of Government at the University of Georgia for helping to fund this research project. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2004 Citadel Symposium on Southern Politics.
A Mile-Wide Gap: The Evolution of Hispanic Political Emergence in the Deep South*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1117–1135, December 2006
How to Cite
Bullock, C. S. and Hood, M. V. (2006), A Mile-Wide Gap: The Evolution of Hispanic Political Emergence in the Deep South. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1117–1135. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00419.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!