* Direct correspondence to Colleen Barry-Goodman, Department of Political Sciecnce, Texas Tech University, Box 41015, Lubbock, TX 79409-1015 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The above-named author will share all coding information and data with anyone wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank Craig Goodman, Kim Quaile Hill, Jeff May, Gregg Murray, and several anonymous reviewers for comments and suggestions. All errors remain our own.
Discrimination that Travels: How Ethnicity Affects Party Identification for Southeast Asian Immigrants*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1158–1170, December 2006
How to Cite
See Lim, P., Barry-Goodman, C. and Branham, D. (2006), Discrimination that Travels: How Ethnicity Affects Party Identification for Southeast Asian Immigrants. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1158–1170. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00421.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!