* Direct correspondence to Melissa R. Michelson, Department of Political Science, CSU East Bay, 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., Hayward, CA 94542. Data and coding information are available from the author for those wishing to replicate this study. Funding for this research was made possible by a grant from the Center for Information & Research on Civic Learning & Engagement (CIRCLE). The author thanks Donald P. Green and the editor and anonymous reviewers of Social Science Quarterly for their many helpful comments.
Mobilizing the Latino Youth Vote: Some Experimental Results*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1188–1206, December 2006
How to Cite
Michelson, M. R. (2006), Mobilizing the Latino Youth Vote: Some Experimental Results. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1188–1206. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00423.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!