* Direct correspondence to Melissa R. Michelson, Department of Political Science, CSU East Bay, 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., Hayward, CA 94542. Data and coding information are available from the author for those wishing to replicate this study. Funding for this research was made possible by a grant from the Center for Information & Research on Civic Learning & Engagement (CIRCLE). The author thanks Donald P. Green and the editor and anonymous reviewers of Social Science Quarterly for their many helpful comments.
Mobilizing the Latino Youth Vote: Some Experimental Results*
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1188–1206, December 2006
How to Cite
Michelson, M. R. (2006), Mobilizing the Latino Youth Vote: Some Experimental Results. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1188–1206. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00423.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!