* Direct correspondence to Katherine Stamps, Population Research Institute, 1001 Oswald Tower, University Park, PA 16802 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The lead author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank Linda Renzulli, Joseph Hermanowicz, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions.
Educational Attainment in New and Established Latino Metropolitan Destinations*
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1225–1240, December 2006
How to Cite
Stamps, K. and Bohon, S. A. (2006), Educational Attainment in New and Established Latino Metropolitan Destinations. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1225–1240. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00425.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!