* Direct correspondence to Sharon M. Lee, Department of Sociology, Portland State University, PO Box 751, Portland, OR 97207-0751 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Upon request, the authors will provide data and information to researchers who wish to replicate the study. The authors thank anonymous reviewers for comments on earlier versions of the article. This research was first presented at the 2005 Population Association of America's meetings in Philadelphia.
Hispanic Intermarriage, Identification, and U.S. Latino Population Change*
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1263–1279, December 2006
How to Cite
Lee, S. M. and Edmonston, B. (2006), Hispanic Intermarriage, Identification, and U.S. Latino Population Change. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1263–1279. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00427.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!