* Direct correspondence to Erin Hamilton, 1 University Station G1800, Austin, TX 78712-0544 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The authors will share the corresponding public-use data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors are grateful to Starling Pullum for computing assistance and to Kelly Mikelson, Dan Powers, Maren Jimenez, and Melissa Radey for feedback. This research was supported by the following grants: 1R01-HD-043371-01 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, 5R01-HD-35301 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, 5P30HD32030 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and by funding provided by: California HealthCare Foundation, the Center for Research on Religion and Urban Civil Society at the University of Pennsylvania Commonwealth Fund, Ford Foundation, Foundation for Child Development, Fund for New Jersey, William T. Grant Foundation, Healthcare Foundation of New Jersey, William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, Hogg Foundation, Christian A. Johnson Endeavor Foundation, Kronkosky Charitable Foundation, Leon Lowenstein Foundation, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, A.L. Mailman Family Foundation, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, National Science Foundation, David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Public Policy Institute of California, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, St. David's Hospital Foundation, St. Vincent Hospital and Health Services, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (ASPE and ACF).
Health Insurance and Health-Care Utilization of U.S.-Born Mexican-American Children*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1280–1294, December 2006
How to Cite
Hamilton, E. R., Hummer, R. A., You, X. H. and Padilla, Y. C. (2006), Health Insurance and Health-Care Utilization of U.S.-Born Mexican-American Children. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1280–1294. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00428.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!