* Direct correspondence to either author at the Department of Economics and Finance, 1201 West University Dr., Edinburg, TX 78541 〈Dávila: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mora: email@example.com〉. Data from the Integrated Public Use Microdata Sample (IPUMS) are publicly available and can be obtained from the Minnesota Population Center at the University of Minnesota at 〈http://www.ipums.org〉. For individuals wishing to replicate this study, contact Marie Mora for the coding and data information. Both authors wish to acknowledge Robert L. Lineberry as well as the anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions. Alberto Dávila additionally acknowledges the V.F. “Doc” and Gertrude M. Neuhaus Chair for Entrepreneurship for financial support.
Hispanic Ethnicity, Gender, and the Change in the LEP-Earnings Penalty in the United States During the 1990s*
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1295–1318, December 2006
How to Cite
Mora, M. T. and Dávila, A. (2006), Hispanic Ethnicity, Gender, and the Change in the LEP-Earnings Penalty in the United States During the 1990s. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1295–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00429.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!