* Direct correspondence to T. Elizabeth Durden, at the Department of Sociology & Anthropology, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA 17837 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The first author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. This work was supported, in part, by NICHD Grant 1-R01-043371. The authors gratefully acknowledge computing assistance from Starling Pullum and helpful comments from Yolanda Padilla, Marc Musick, Parker Frisbie, and three anonymous reviewers.
Access to Healthcare Among Working-Aged Hispanic Adults in the United States*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1319–1343, December 2006
How to Cite
Durden, T. E. and Hummer, R. A. (2006), Access to Healthcare Among Working-Aged Hispanic Adults in the United States. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1319–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00430.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!