* Direct correspondence to Vincent Hildebrand, Department of Economics, 363 York Hall, Glendon College, York University, Toronto, Ontario, M4N 3M6 Canada 〈email@example.com〉. The authors will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study and thank two anonymous referees for useful comments on previous drafts of this article. Vincent Hildebrand gratefully acknowledges support from the Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population (SEDAP) Research Program at McMaster University.
The Portfolio Choices of Hispanic Couples†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1344–1363, December 2006
How to Cite
Cobb-Clark, D. A. and Hildebrand, V. A. (2006), The Portfolio Choices of Hispanic Couples. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 1344–1363. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.00431.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!