*Direct correspondence to Seth C. McKee, Department of Government and International Affairs, USF St. Petersburg, 140 7th Ave. S., St. Petersburg. FL 33701 〈email@example.com〉. Seth C. McKee will share all data and coding information for purposes of replication. The authors thank Charles Eckstein, Research Specialist for the Texas Legislative Council, for providing the data for this project.
The Partisan Impact of Congressional Redistricting: The Case of Texas, 2001–2003*
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 308–317, June 2006
How to Cite
McKee, S. C., Teigen, J. M. and Turgeon, M. (2006), The Partisan Impact of Congressional Redistricting: The Case of Texas, 2001–2003. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 308–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.2006.00382.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!