*Direct correspondence to Seth C. McKee, Department of Government and International Affairs, USF St. Petersburg, 140 7th Ave. S., St. Petersburg. FL 33701 〈email@example.com〉. Seth C. McKee will share all data and coding information for purposes of replication. The authors thank Charles Eckstein, Research Specialist for the Texas Legislative Council, for providing the data for this project.
The Partisan Impact of Congressional Redistricting: The Case of Texas, 2001–2003*
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 308–317, June 2006
How to Cite
McKee, S. C., Teigen, J. M. and Turgeon, M. (2006), The Partisan Impact of Congressional Redistricting: The Case of Texas, 2001–2003. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 308–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2006.2006.00382.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!